£25000 - £28000 per annum
7 months ago
This agency sits within an award-winning network agency group, and its London office led to the growth of over 80 offices worldwide. This agency prides itself on being forward-thinking, planning led, and solutions based, which has led them to become the industry lead in content-led communication solutions. It has won several awards for being a great company to work for, and they pride themselves on being great people. This Digital Senior Planner/Buyer role sits on a new specialist digital team to deliver excellence in the planning and delivery of digital media on one of their flagship accounts.
This agency is looking for someone to fill their Digital Senior Planner/Buyer role with an in-depth knowledge of digital media, particularly on display and video, who is keen to improve planning and investment on the digital team and drive innovative campaigns. They are looking for someone pro-active, who is commercially aware and curious about the industry.
- They are looking for a senior planner/buyer. This person will need a strong knowledge of display as a channel, both planning and buying impactful digital campaigns.
- You will be required to manage the production of plans, processes and delivery, as well as client budgets.
- You will present to clients regularly, and lead meetings with them in support of the account director. You will also develop strong, respectful relationships with media owners.
- Develop strong relationships with the in-house trading desk to deliver best-in-class programmatic campaigns and collaborate with other specialist teams to deliver multi-media strategies.
- Achieve and exceed KPIs through strategic approaches and utilising insights.
- You will have at least 3 years media agency experience, primarily focused on digital media planning, buying and analysing within display and video.
- Programmatic experience is essential - as is experience with Prisma, adserver, google/adobe analytics.
- You will have experience managing and developing more junior team members, and the ability to communicate effectively in order to enhance their skillset and digital knowledge.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, complimented with strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- You will be able to think strategically, spot new opportunities and ways to develop client and media owner relationships and improve best-practice.
- You will be a true team player who enjoys working collaboratively.
You can apply for this Digital Senior Planner/Buyer role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.