City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Digital/Web Analytics Manager - Leading Media Agency - ( £70,000 - £80,000)
Brand new opportunity as a Senior Digital/Web analytics Manager at a world leading media agency. You will play a key role in onboarding, supporting and developing clients on Google Analytics360 and Optimization360. You will be responsible for ensuring that clients get the most out of their technology investments across Google's Marketing Platform and maximise their digital footprint.
You will become the Google Analytics and Google Marketing Cloud platform expert and help clients achieve their business and commercial targets through the power of Digital Data! Key focus areas will be the measurement discovery, tracking, implementation, and optimization of clients marketing web properties & channels.
-Deliver industry leading insight on how to optimise digital operations on web and app platforms
-Work with the likes of Adidas, Playstation, Warner Bros, Google, Uber, Dyson and L'oreal
-Play a leading role (team of 10) and become a Google Stack Expert
- Drive performance of analytics and optimization capabilities to impact overall the clients overall business results
- Provide support other members of the team including Business Development, Account Management and Consultants assisting us to deliver upon complex solutions while upskilling others
- Have the ability to identify and successfully improve processes and frameworks
- Lead your team and provide valuable inisght through A/B testing, Conversion rate Optimization strategies and personalization using Google Optimize/Optimize360
- Analyse data, deliver findings while providing various actionable recommendations and customized client roadmaps
- Work closely with the commercial team in identifying opportunities for the business to cross-sell other technologies and services across digital advertising operations
- Degree level educated
- 5+ years experience in digital/web analytics
- A clientside or media background (ideally agency)
- A Google Analytics (GA360, GTM) and Google Marketing Platform expert
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.