7 months ago
This London based agency is a close-knit team of 55, that function like an independent, but have the backing of one of the world's largest and most influential agency networks. They have had an exciting restructure lately which means they are arranged in cross channel pods: this means you keep building on your wider knowledge of digital with the aim of developing cohesive cross-digital strategies for their clients. They put people first which means they focus on all areas of the agency, from tailoring training to your development areas (from technical training to presentation skills) to creating a positive social environment (the whole team ventured to Paris for their Christmas party last year!).
This Digital Strategist role is a one in which they hope the successful candidate can grow- they are looking for someone with a strong digital planning background to join the team and drive paid media strategies, upselling and cross selling opportunities for their existing clients, and assisting on new business pitches.
As a Digital Strategist, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the channel heads, you will be responsible for creative paid media strategies for some of the agency's flagship clients.
- Involvement on new business pitches - ensuring media and creative strategy blend seamlessly.
- Pulling together insights and audience behaviours through a thorough understanding of attribution, media mix modelling and planning tools.
- Staying abreast of industry trends and developments to identify opportunities for existing and potential clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior client stakeholders and internal agency teams.
- You will have experience working on large budget clients, pulling together performance focussed media plans, and ensuring they reach addressable audience across multiple channels.
- You have a working knowledge of third-party digital marketing tools and a strong understanding of attribution and digital measurement.
- You have a strong understanding of attribution and digital measurement.
- You are confident presenting to senior clients and internal team members - you have exceptional story-telling skills.
- Ideally, you'll have a good understanding across offline media channels too.
You can apply for this Digital Strategist role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.