6 months ago
Digital Strategist, Independent Media Agency, London
This agency is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Their media strategies are based on people's behaviours - understanding how audiences think, feel and act - so that they are reached contextually, during the moments that matter. This agency works across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
They are looking for a digital strategist to join them, leading strategy for global clients and working hand in hand with international strategists, audience analysts and activation teams.
As the Digital Strategist, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering strategic digital leadership and planning across a lead portfolio of UK and international clients.
- Planning digital and data transformation for clients across business groups, collaborating with the data strategy partner.
- Pulling together digital plans that will achieve maximum business impact for the clients.
- Help connect strategy output and research with activation through data technology, including product development.
- Pushing the use of innovative digital partners and bringing in new digital opportunities for clients.
- Are an expert in digital media planning, adtech, martech, ecommerce and data platforms.
- Have a track record of delivering exceptional digital work for clients.
- Have a strong understanding of digital performance marketing channels, especially PPC and paid social.
- Have strong knowledge of 1st/2nd/3rd party data, how each should be applied and connected to provide customer driven marketing solutions.
- Have a solid understanding of the broader media ecosystem and the integration of digital with offline channels.
You can apply for this role of Digital Strategist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.