£250 - £300 per day + Outside IR35
7 months ago
A Digital Strategy Account Director is required by a top London based agency, on a fully remote basis to drive client relationships and strategic thinking across digital programs and integrated campaigns. The successful candidate will ideally have experience across both B2B and B2B clients, and will definitely have worked previously in an agency, or as an in-house digital specialist.
You must have a proven track record in planning and managing activity across content, social and influencer. This person will have a great background in leading digital strategy, as well as managing and nurturing clients, while working with other departments, including creative, content, planning and data.
There is a lot of opportunity for growth within the role for the right candidate, and even perm potential at the end of the 3 month contract role. The agency are busy and have had a great period of growth. This role requires someone with a real passion for using digital to amplify campaigns, who can partner with their clients, work on unlocking briefs and ultimately ensure that client expectations are not only met but exceeded.
This role will be a key hire in the central digital team, working supporting digital leadership, while also nurturing growing talent in this particular team.
To be successful in this account director role you will happily execute the following key responsibilities:
- Manage social, content and influencer activity and digital programs across key B2C and some more B2B focused clients.
- Manage and develop client relationships using your experience as a brilliant client handler.
- Write digital proposals and plans for social, content and influencer activities - both stand alone campaigns and integrated creative campaigns; develop digital strategies, channel recommendations and content frameworks.
- Work with analytics and insights specialists to inform strategic recommendations and collaborate with creative and content teams, counselling on channels, format, and execution; align with the paid media team on channel and amplification
- Help to deliver digital and integrated projects from start to finish to include - resource management, project management, financial control, and client liaison. You will work closely with the PM team.
- Oversee quality and operational performance of the digital output, ensuring work quality and deadline adherence, providing coaching and development for broader team members.
To execute these responsibilities will have the following work experience:
- A strong background in digital within an agency ideally, or as an in-house digital specialist.
- Experience across both B2C and B2B clients.
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written - able to develop high-quality strategy, write documents and proposals.
- The ability and experience to provide senior clients with clear, confident, and well-informed strategic counsel.
- A brilliant ability to manage expectations against budgets / results.
- Strong knowledge of the digital landscape including platforms and technology.
- A solid understanding of the principles of content marketing and the ability to convey them both internally and to clients.
- Experience working in collaboration with both earned and paid
- A curiosity to keep up with the digital trends, emerging platforms and changing audience behaviours.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to apply please share your full cv immediately. The client is looking to hire straight away. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to see the full briefing pack for the role.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.