City of London, London
6 months ago
Digital Strategy Director - Independent Agency- London
An award-winning digital independent digital agency offers its clients results driven and integrated PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO, OOH, Audio, Video and CTV campaigns. They have offices in London (Shoreditch), Sydney, Toronto and Berlin and are proud to appear in Campaigns' Best Places to Work. As well as achieving KPI beating results for all their clients, employee culture is key to their success, ensuring development and workplace happiness for all their staff
- This role was opened as a replacement as they promoted someone from within
- The agency is experience year on year growth and they grew 30% last year so this is a great place to work and progress
- Opportunity to work with their Tier 1 clients (Harvest's biggest clients with large budgets)
- Working with interesting and open-minded clients that work across multiple markets and lean on you in true partnership
If you are passionate about exceptional client management and working on interesting and diverse clients, this is the job for you!
As the Digital Strategy Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading client engagement and build strong relationships and trust with clients
- Focusing on the development of each of your team members by providing continuous support and training
- Working on new business pitches to acquire ambitious clients for the agency and supporting the CEO and MD
- Finically responsible for the agency's monthly revenue and growing the clients' revenue
- Creating digital strategy across channels such as SEO, PPC, Social and Display
- Have a proven experience in client management and good at building client relationships
- Strong communicator and presenter that can simplify the digital world to client
- Experience in creating digital campaigns for clients
- Has experience managing the implementation of digital marketing strategies
- Good commercial experience and revenue focused
- Agency background
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.