£35000 - £40000 per annum
13 days ago
Digital Trade Manager - Retail - London - 40K
The company is a symbolic British brand and a multi-category retailer that do fashion, beauty, cosmetics and homeware.
The company is a powerhouse for brands to get their name on the map and are going through a digital transformation, looking to develop a massive online presence.
The environment in their central London offices is a fantastic representation of their culture - fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative.
- Massive opportunity for progression
- High Profile campaigns
- Huge digital focus
- Iconic brand
As the Digital Trade Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Head of Online Trade and Senior Digital Trade Manager to ensure commercial objectives are delivered in line with time objectives
- Developing a trading strategy that delivers online growth and strong customer stories
- Maintaining website content, products, pricing and promotions in a way that optimises the online customer journey and improves conversion rates
- Optimising digital touch points to improve efficiency and ensure customers return to the site
- Effectively communicating the category strategy to the wider team to ensure delivery of content and campaigns are in line with the category strategy
- Are able to create and build key internal relationships
- Have strict time management skills - Ensuring key launches are within agreed launch dates and in line with store where necessary
- Strong experience in maintaining product quality on the website
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics - proficient
You can apply for this role of Digital Trade Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox