£330 - £360 per day
7 months ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a Leading Digital Agency who are looking for a Digital Visualisation Specialist to join their Data team on an 6 month contractual basis starting ASAP.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience optimising data who has worked within a similar role for at least 2 years. The successful candidate will be able to work with improve data flow and be confident with SQL, Python and VBA.
- Supporting data collection and manipulation
- Consulting clients on audience management approach via DMP
- Developing and driving Audience Data strategy
- Ensuring Audience Data Strategy fuels planning insights, audience activation, testing roadmaps
- Creating and optimising and manage segments within DMP
- Ensuring audience data can be executed in the ad tech and martech stack
- Implementing dynamic strategy, through multiple data touch points
- Developing an annual agenda for test and learn framework
- Identify match rates, report on these regularly
- Work with programmatic teams to contribute to a data roadmap
- Testing frameworks in conjunction with insight and measurement leads
- Audience data and segmentation
- Reporting across display social and paid search
- Tableau/Power BI
- Immediately available
- At least 3 years experience within a similar position
- Working knowledge of DMP technology
- Understanding of the programmatic media landscape
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.