8 months ago
Our client delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the leading platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And they do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users.
Need more proof? They were named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
This is a management SaaS sales role with a high level of experience managing a large team of Business Development Representatives as well as outbound prospectors. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience selling and managing SaaS product to Enterprise & SMB-level clients.
Strong candidates will have experience working Enterprise & SMB clients, as well as the ability to coach and lead both an outbound prospecting team in addition to an inbound sales team. Additional experience selling a marketing automation, CRM, email, or analytics solution is highly preferred.
- Hire, Nurture, and performance manage a team of world-class sales talent
- Set and execute aggressive new business pipeline strategy and goals
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Alliances and Revenue Operations.
- Maintain integrity of pipeline, sales process, and data acquisition
- Be a proactive representative within the sales leadership team
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven experience within Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- At least 2+ years of experience managing a regional team of ENT/SMB representatives (experience managing an outbound prospecting team preferred)
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing, and retaining high performing business development organization
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
- Proven LEADERSHIP, SALESOPS, and CLOSING experience
What they will offer
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox