New York City
$250,000 total package
9 months ago
- My client is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world.
- International company with offices and customers across the globe.
- The companies partner program develops innovative alliances with exceptional companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and IBM.
As the Director of Business Development, your responsibilities will include:
- Join the Platform Solutions team. This team builds and grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to their content and technology directly within external applications.
- Build and establish new partnerships with large platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Tik Tok.
- Ownership of the entire partnership cycle, from lead to launch
- Grow and manage a robust pipeline and consistently meet and exceed goals
- Work cross-functionally internally with legal, account management and product teams
- Evangelize their partner program at conferences and networking events
- 10-20% travel may be required
- Previous successful business development experience, preferably in tech. Enterprise SaaS or API sales a huge plus
- Demonstrated interest in technology and business development
- Hunter with ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Experience analyzing program trends and recommending impactful improvements
- Direct experience managing product integrations, strategic partnerships, or workflow solutions a plus
- Knowledge of trends and leading companies in digital content creation a plus
You can apply for this role of Director of Business Development now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.