New York City
10 months ago
Director of Business Development – New York
$100,000 - $120,000k basic with double OTE.
Our client is a true pioneer when it comes to marketing efforts in the business world. They’re the first company to quantify the value of audio/sound and understand how it can be effective selling and cultivating deeper relationships with customers. This unique product offering has led to impressive year over year growth and their team is expanding rapidly.
Being the leader in this world, they have exciting and well-known clients such as Pandora, iHeart Media, Visa, Pepsi, etc. If you have interest in helping clients make better decisions about audio to grow their business, this is for you!
Our client is looking to bring on a Director of Business Development responsible for generating new business and developing long-term relationships with clients of top US-based brands and audio platforms. This person should be extremely organized, driven, motivated, and comfortable working directly with C-Level to build and grow relationships. A successful candidate will be great at building relationships and have excellent client service skills through in person, phone, and email communication. This person will be responsible for growing and maintaining their own pipeline. Success will be measured by achieving margin and sales quotas. This position reports directly to the Founder/CEO.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and get excited about startups?
Are you able to work autonomously without much guidance?
Are you someone that loves technology?
Are you a true team player that works well with others?
If yes, we want to talk to you!
Title: Director of Business Development
- Conduct research on clients and contacts
- Prospect daily to attain new business through email, phone, and in person meetings
- Champion their SaaS platform and vision through demonstrations, trade shows, and market events
- Negotiate legal contracts
- Negotiate pricing terms
- Ensure timely payment of client invoices
- Serve as primary point of contact and build long relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics and progress
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- 2-5 years of sales experience to Enterprise technology sales, SaaS, e-commerce, or subscription-service (highly preferred)
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Microsoft Suite knowledge
- Travel up to 50%
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Medical, Dental, & Vision options
- Meaningful equity compensation
- Top technology for you to be successful
- Work-life flexibility- We get it!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.