New York City
30 days ago
Our client is a video platform built for live, social and mobile. They are a privately held company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Singapore and London, UK.
Their cloud-based platform removes the traditional complexities of professional video production and distribution, and empowers digital teams to own content creation, editing & live production, as well as distribution & monetization across social and OTT channels.
After launching in 2013 they currently work with over 70 premium broadcasters, sports properties and digital publishers around the world, including FOX Sports, FOX Latin America, Turner Sports, Univision, Showtime, Big Ten Network, beIN Sports, CONCACAF, The Premier League, La Liga, ATP, AELTC Wimbledon, Formula E, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Chelsea FC, BT Sport, Sky, The FA, and Billboard Magazine.
- The Director of BD is responsible for driving new business, revenue and providing exceptional customer service to our clients. They are looking for candidates that have solid and demonstrable sales experience (SaaS or similar) and deep knowledge of the digital media space.
- The candidate should also have strong contacts and knowledge of one or more of the following industries: broadcast/media, sports leagues/teams, entertainment companies
- The Director of BD will be the primary point of contact for clients and prospective customers in the LatAm region and will be responsible for developing and managing a pipeline of new business for the company.
- This individual will be responsible for demand generation and sales pitches and will be supported by account management and technical operations functions.
- Along the way, you must develop a deep understanding of the platform and work closely with internal teams to meet clients’ expectations and contribute to the continual development of company.
- Proven track record of sales success with minimum 4-6 years of experience
- Proven experience of selling software / technology platform services to broadcasters, publishers and other content companies
- Strong leadership and relationship skills
- Driven and hungry, focus on building and managing a sales pipeline – proven ability to close new business
- Integrity, intelligence, and energy
- Self-starter and ability to self-manage towards goals
- Results and revenue focused – strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being a team player
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal) with exceptional presentation skills
- Committed, proactive, and resourceful. Can be counted on to get the job done on time
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox