£80000 - £100000 per annum + Plus Bonus
SQ - DCO_1650373118
5 months ago
Director of Client Onboarding - Media Analytics Platform
£80-100k plus bonus
My client are a scale-up SaaS platform empowering the media and advertising space with a tool covering all operations around media strategy and media planning. Their platforms are cutting edge across digital and traditional media planning, audience analytics and cost measurement.
They are a global business of just under 100 people with a growing office here in London that currently has 10 heads in it. They are working with some of the world's biggest brands such as Pfizer, GSK, L'Oréal, and IKEA!
This role will be responsible for heading up the Onboarding and Project Management team across the global business. The opportunity is there for someone to come in and build out a team, structure and process to this growing area of the business.
This role would be suitable to someone who has management experience and recent hands-on experience managing projects and supporting clients to onboard onto a SaaS platform.
As Director of Client Onboarding, you will:
- Lead, manage and grow the client onboarding team
- Understand our client business goals and how each onboarding project supports those goals
- Explore, analyze and understand the product to identify ways to improve the quality of project delivery
- Continually identify, present and implement opportunities for project scalability and process efficiencies via collaboration with Product and Client Services
- Managing the communication processes to ensure all teams are delivering on project needs
- Provide regular reporting on project status, delivery, risks, trends and opportunity for improvement
- Lead client onboarding meetings and projects
- Identify best practices for onboarding and implementation for internal and client use for continual improvement and proactive client guidance
- Resource management of onboarding team in conjunction with Sales pipeline
- 5-8 years prior experience across Project Management, Onboarding or Implementation within SaaS companies
- Demonstrated success managing onboarding and implementation projects within a SaaS business
- Prior experience implementing formal processes and demonstrable leadership skills to lead projects from start to completion.
- Prior experience using a variety of project management tools
- Proven track record of driving efficiency to deliver on project goals and deadlines
- Proven success in collaborating and building strong relationships with clients and internal cross-functional teams
- 25 days of paid leave a year plus bank holidays
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you
- Enhanced sick pay
- Monthly company-wide social events
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0207 131 0208
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.