New York City
from $150,000 - $200,000
27 days ago
Our client is one of the largest worldwide digital-born media publishers in the world. They are the parent company behind wildly successful videos, their inspiration and creative channel and other tremendously popular channels across YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. They have a global presence with over 700 million subscribers and followers.
Now they are looking for a Director of Content Partnerships to join them in New York City.
What you will do:
- Act as the companies advocate with US side of their platform partners: regularly visit platform offices and employees in the US in order to facilitate relationships with the NA side of the business (mainly for YT and FB), attend private platform event to get latest insights to drive business decisions as well as provide inputs to influence our business relationships positively
- Support US platform relationships expansion: take part and help leading various US initiatives such as PR events, executive tours where platform partners are involved and events participation
- Support US sales team: work with US-based sales team to provide latest data and platform insights to grow sales pipeline and direct advertising revenue
- Identify root cause for recurring issues and come up with appropriate long term solutions
- Stay on top of platform knowledge to suggest usage of new features, adapt workflow and spread relevant information within the company
- Support with reporting of platform performance on operational issues but also overall platform health
- Contribute to overall content partnerships strategy, including review of current performance and new opportunities
- Act as the companies content partnerships main contact person and representative in the USA
What we are looking for:
- Vast experience in dealing with online video distribution platforms, including an existing network within those platforms.
- Expert knowledge in content distribution including ability to asses critically current challenges and opportunities facing the media industry.
- Strong understanding of the online video content lifecycle from production to distribution.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and professional media-publishing environment.
- Offices Worldwide.
- Amazing production and coordinating teams to support any of commercial activities.
- Competitive salary + bonus.
- Medical insurance.
- Paid 21 vacation days per year.
- Office based in New York City + business trips.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/lorna-blackmore
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox