£80000 - £120000 per annum + 20% Bonus
IN - DCS_1635774003
10 months ago
Director of Customer Success - Martech SaaS Platform
£80-120k plus 20% bonus
This company are a B2B SaaS provider with a unique focus and approach to multichannel marketing experiences. They recently announced a £32m Series C funding round and have been named the market leader for both Mobile Marketing Software and Personalisation Grids. They have also been named as a Forrester leader for Cross-Channel Campaign Management!
Their clients include multiple of the biggest companies in the Fortune 500 across Retail, Automotive and Travel industries, being trusted by over 800 global businesses such as UNIQLO, IKEA, Domino's and New Balance.
They are looking for an experienced individual in the Customer Success and Martech/SaaS space to come and head up a team of 5 here in the UK. This person needs to be skilled in managing and leading a team of between 3-10 CSMs, whilst also demonstrating prior success in product and client management of their own portfolio.
- Opportunity to build out a team of 5 CSM's to a team of 10 by Q1 2023
- Join a growing UK arm of a successful and well backed global company
- Be part of a great community mindset company with huge growth ambitions
As a Director of Customer Success, you will be responsible for:
- You will be leading their rockstar Partner Success team in London
- Provide strategic direction to the team proactively daily to accurately assess the gaps and opportunities in accounts and navigate strategies and solutions necessary to ensure partner retention
- Guide their Partner Success team members on their career and personal development to ensure team growth and retention
- Proactively provide constant feedback to your team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to create a bigger impact on their partnerships with their clients
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship that ensures their customer's overall satisfaction with their services and technology
- Plan strategies to help the customers meet their objectives, prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Make sure their clients are utilizing their technology at their best so that we can fully provide them a world-class service. You'll monitor and facilitate the customer's adoption of the technology
- As part of the managerial team, you will work closely with global enablement teams to ensure that we are rolling out initiatives that are in line with company-level OKRs and give active feedback on the strategic direction of the company, particularly in the key metrics of partner satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Proven work experience in a customer-oriented position (minimum 4-5 yrs), preferably in the B2B SaaS domain
- Experience with marketing technology is a plus
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in leading a team
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing (metrics)
- Strong strategic approach to client retention and ability to navigate complex enterprise environments
- Show us that "you've got what it takes" to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- Ability to be process-driven and methodological in identifying the right focuses based on key gaps and opportunities for both partners and the team
- Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our partners and the effectiveness of our Partner Success team
- Passion to make a difference in the lives of both marketers and the growth of our Partner Success team members
You can apply for this role of Director of Customer Success now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.