3 months ago
Director of Ecommerce/Amazon Advertising -Digital Marketing Tech! £60,000 - £90,000 plus £20K Bonus!
My client is a Digital Marketing and Search Marketing platform who have offices all over the world. They have grown massively in the 10 years that they have been going to now over 400 people, with 50 in their London office.
Managing an annual spend of over $5 billion globally, they are recognised as one of the market leaders in their space and have huge plans to continue that expansion globally.
In London they have large open-plan offices, with an area dedicated purely to training and idea sharing they place a huge emphasis on development. Hopefully they will be able to return to them soon!
This role is in a newly launched department pioneering their Amazon Ads/Ecom side of their business. They need an Amazon Expert to come on board that wants the opportunity to get involved in all areas of the business and grow out their own team.
This is definitely a role to consider if you are working Agency side and looking for a better work-life balance (strictly 9.30-5.30!), exposure to huge budgets and brands and also a more lucrative career! You'll be in a completely hands-off position and working very strategically with your portfolio as the client lead.
As a Director of Ecom you will:
- Be the Ecom/Amazon lead for the tech company - taking ownership of this division and growing it out
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best agencies and clients across industries like eCommerce, Gaming, Travel and Finance.
- Be the relationship lead for your and your teams' clients, working on their top line strategy with them, often on site.
- Work with the sales team to identify Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities and collaborate with them on growth.
- Get involved with presentations to new and prospective clients as the Amazon Ads expert
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Meet clients regularly, with around 20% of your time spent hot desking with clients on-site.
- Oversee your team to manage their clients Ecom campaigns completely hands-off, assisting with training and strategy when they implement.
- Work with clients on renewals and manage churn.
- Collaborate with the VP of Customer Success directly for strategy of the department
- You will have had 2+ years' experience directly working on Amazon Search/Ecom campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You will have 5+ experience working on paid campaigns in something like PPC
- You will ideally already be in a Director role, being the client lead with large amounts of experience building relationships.
- You can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can present to the client.
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Search, Amazon Search and other paid channels having used bid management tools.
- You can provide excellent mentorship junior members of the team and ideally have proven management skills.
- You have proven experience speaking with clients and developing relationships face to face
- You ideally have experience working on new business proposals and in more commercial conversations with clients.
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You ideally have some experience or strategic knowledge across Paid Social or Display.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- £20K Bonus scheme
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.