£70000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This creative agency focuses on using experiential campaigns to drive consumer engagement. Boasting a client portfolio of some of the biggest names in retail, they've just won an exciting new client for 2020 who will be pushing for innovative, immersive brand partnership campaigns, which is leading them to build out a brand-new partnerships marketing team.
They are looking for charismatic, approachable, driven people to join them in helping bring people and brands together. They are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of promotions, loyalty and partnerships - an industry admired, high-performing partnerships professional. This team have a flat-structure and start-up feel - everyone is determined to reach the best possible outcomes for their clients, and drive for best-in-class immersive, experiential campaigns across the agency.
- Using existing knowledge and relationships to activate key relationships, and train your team to identify new opportunities and consistently think outside-the-box through setting an exemplary example.
- Selling-in partnerships to brands through exceptional story-telling - creating unique narratives which engage key decision-makers and set the benchmark for presentations.
- Developing internal business plans, overseeing post-project reviews and leading the implementation of new technologies.
- Work in partnership with the Head of Strategy on establishing briefing and creative processes, and to establish and implement account vision.
- Lead and oversee the growth of the partnerships team, while maintaining and developing a team culture that reflects the agency's core values.
- Strong experience across digital brand promotions, and top level experience in partnerships and sponsorship management.
- Proven success and experience in delivering high-quality branded partnership campaigns.
- Commercially minded - proven experience in negotiation with a strong industry network.
- You will be a creative, up-to-date individual with a true passion for the industry. You're up to date with industry news and looking for a challenge that will allow you to research and dig deep into prospective brands.
- You will be engaged, pro-active and a true go-getter. You will have experience nurturing a team and their values to match this.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox