City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum
19 days ago
Director of Product Operations
InfoSum unlocks data's limitless potential. Using patented, privacy-first technology, InfoSum connects customer records between and amongst companies, without ever sharing data. Customers across financial services, content distribution, connected television, eCommerce, gaming, and entertainment all trust InfoSum to seamlessly and compliantly connect their customer data to other partners through privacy-safe, permissioned, data networks.
There are many applications for InfoSum's technology, including standard 'data-onboarding' to much more sophisticated use cases that allow for the creation of owned identity platforms, the development of new data and advertising products, and the formation of entirely new marketplaces.
InfoSum was founded in 2015. The company has multiple patents, protecting its invention of the 'non-movement of data.' InfoSum is based in the US and UK, with offices, and customers across Europe and North America. In August 2021 we announced our Series B funding of $65m from Chrysalis Investments, bringing our total funds raised to $90m
We are looking for a talented and experienced Director of product operations to create consistency, rigour and efficiency in our product management and solutions functions. This is a green field opportunity as the business has never had a product operations function before and this role will be instrumental in shaping it.
In this role you will:
- Define the remit of the product operations function in partnership with the global head of product and solutions as well as the right organisational structure and resourcing.
- Design and implement effective processes for engaging with our clients and internal stakeholders, including our roadmap publishing and update cadences, feedback mechanisms and management of our customer advisory group(s).
- Create an effective programme / project management approach for our solutions team, partnering with our solutions leader to ensure well-managed client engagements.
- Partner with our engineering programme management team, customer ops team and product marketing team to enable an effective and efficient end-to-end software delivery lifecycle, designing and implementing processes to ensure effective collaboration between the various functions and the product team.
- Own our tools strategy for the product management function, including our use of existing tools such as Monday.com and Jira/Confluence as well as identifying opportunities for investment in new tools to create a more effective product management organisation.
- Facilitate effective internal communication between our product managers and product groups, ensuring alignment in our product development efforts.
- Previous experience in a product operations role or equivalent within a B2B software, SaaS or data technology business, ideally working as part of an agile product and engineering organisation.
- Expertise in process design and optimisation, ideally with a demonstrable track record of maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of product management organisations
- Experience building and nurturing high performing teams
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills and experience working directly with clients.
- Strong communication, writing and persuasion skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
- Experience in or comfort with a fast-paced start-up/scale-up environment.
You will receive a competitive salary, 8% pension contribution, private health care and the opportunity to receive share options. Like most tech businesses, we are fully remote and intend to remain that way until social distancing measures are over in the UK. When things get back to normal, this role can either be based in our Basingstoke HQ, our London office or work predominantly from home, however, there will be an expectation to travel to our Basingstoke office on a weekly basis as our engineering team is based there.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox