City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
2 months ago
Director of Publisher Development - Marketing Tech, Ecommerce, Up to £70k base + bonus
This company are in a strong position as they are the leaders in the global affiliate marketing industry.
By facilitating their established network, this company reach millions of online consumers every-day.
You will be working for a well-known, trusted and established company, managing the relationship with large publishers.
They already have great case studies with Dell & Booking.com.
They have a UK and global presence.
- Great base salary and bonus
- Lots of independence & space for using your commercial acumen and relationship building skills.
- Setting up and managing existing partnerships
- Working with globally recognised clients
As Director of Publisher Development, you are responsible for:
- Upselling within existing accounts
- Tasked with managing partnerships with globally recognised companies
- Meeting with and holding events with partners and finding new business opportunities
- 4-5 years sales experience in the Martech space
- Experience or a background in Affiliate marketing
- Partnerships experience
- Experience working with publishers
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success, at least 2/3 years in each company
- Good commercial acumen
- Experience and willingness to find new business opportunities and new partnership opportunities
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.