29 days ago
Display & Social Manager - Travel/FMCG Clients - London
The agency sits in the heart of the largest network agency in the world. They operate in over 90 locations in and over 190 offices globally. Some of the brands they work with are global names in Tech, FMCG, Auto, Travel and more. As one of the largest media agencies in the world (buying 1 in 3 ads), this allows for a huge opportunity for wider progression in other clients, channels and countries!
They prize ambitious people and that is shown by the investments they make in their employees e.g., top tier training on other channels to diploma level, and a benefit scheme aimed to fund personal development outside of work (fancy photography classes, sky diving lessons etc.?) They also put a lot of emphasis on flexible working, personal development (they even have auditorium where they host industry talks) and - when we can have offices again (!)- they are based in one of the best offices in the industry with a rooftop bar, subsidised cafe and more.
As the Display & Social Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading display and paid social planning, and helping clients to understand display and paid social principles and methods.
- Developing a wider understanding of the industry sectors, and competitors within these sectors. Demonstrating an understanding of the tech developments that influence the clients' businesses.
- Drive new channel suggestions and performance orientated recommendations.
- Line managing account executives, including responsibility for the training, development and workloads.
- Developing strong relationships with clients, media owners and internal stakeholders.
To be successful for the Display & Social Manager role, you will be:
- Experienced in planning and buying digital media, with a keen interest in programmatic, and ideally experience buying across major paid social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and TikTok.
- Able to develop and execute testing roadmaps.
- Highly numerate.
- A strong communicator.
- Interested in innovation and market trends.
You can apply for this role of Programmatic Consultant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox