about 2 months ago
Programmatic Lead - Digital Agency - London
This agency is a close-knit team of 60, that function like an independent, but have the backing of one of the world's largest and most influential agency networks. They have had an exciting restructure lately which means they are arranged in a way that is efficient for their clients, and for their internal teams, and allows you to work closely with other channel specialists and strategists. They put people first which means they focus on all areas of the agency, from tailoring training to your development areas (from technical training to presentation skills) to creating a positive social environment (the whole team ventured to Paris for their last Christmas party!).
They are looking for someone with strong experience in programmatic to join them.
As the Programmatic Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Development of display, mobile and video media plans from client brief, sign off, and rationale for strategy.
- Develop strong media owner relationships to ensure clients are first to market with relevant beta trials.
- Creation of forecasts for media buying, scheduling and flighting that matches client demographics and drives/captures demand.
- Assume responsibility for development of more junior team members.
- Work closely with the data team to understand how the agency should be integrating data with display.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in programmatic and display
- Experience in managing at least 2 team members
- Excellent experience, knowledge and understanding of display, video and mobile markets, including current industry developments.
- Highly experienced with the google marketing suite, and strength using DV360
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox