City of London
6 months ago
This unique independent agency are looking for a driven, motivated and collaborative programmatic specialist to join their growing team.
As the fastest growing independent data and marketing agency in the UK, they are in a strong growth period and need someone ambitious to drive display and video growth for one of their biggest client accounts.
They have a strong culture, and a focus on improving diversity and inclusion policies not just in their own agency, but across the industry.
As the Display/Video Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading programmatic strategy and planning across on of the agency's biggest spending clients; Advising clients on DSP and DMP recommendations, and leading this across the agency.
- Ensure all programmatic activity is integrated into broader data management and other media channel plans and activity.
- Lead on choosing which DSP, DMP and partners to use and work with going forwards, not just for your main client account but agency wide.
- Lead and advise on programmatic best practice.
- Assist on any team recruitment needs and processes, and make recommendations on hiring processes for new staff - the team is growing and you will be instrumental in it's future.
- Experienced in a client facing, programmatic focused role; You ideally will have hands on programmatic trading experience in a range of DSPs (Amazon, Appnexus, The Trade Desk, etc) and have strong opinions on which tools to use for clients.
- You'll be confident advising clients on programmatic industry trends and developments, and be able to explain complex technical concepts in a simple way.
- Ideally, you'll have experience across not-for-profit, D2C or financial services clients, with a focus on DR.
- You'll have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset, and a commercial mindset.
- You'll have a track record of exceeding business and client expectations, and exceeding KPIs.
- Exceptional communication skills, both internally and externally - collaboration is key. You will be able to work collaboratively with other teams to advise on display activity, and ensure that the growth of programmatic works with all other media activity.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.