City of London, London
about 2 months ago
DR TV Buyer- Independent Media Agency- London
This agency is a specialist agency that focuses on the worldwide communication to children, young people, families and the entertainment sector. They have aggressive growth plans so you will have the ability to form best practice and support client's growth. They are looking for a great candidate to join their TV team.
- Great progression opportunities - they promote from within and don't hold anyone back and as this industry is evolving rapidly, so will your development plans
- They invest in their training to make sure their employees are constantly learning new things and developing themselves
- Amazing company culture - a tight knit team with a supportive and encouraging leadership team
As the DR TV buyer, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the team in negotiation of and managing delivery of media owner deals/ campaigns deliveries across TV
- Establish strong working relationships with media owners and third parties to ensure the full delivery of all media campaigns
- Assist in the preparation of pitch material for Business Development, as well as have the opportunity to be involved in international briefs and planning
- Working in collaboration with the AM and AD in executing the day to day running of the clients and advising them on media planning and buying strategies
- Ability to prepare and present material required for client and internal meetings
- Have an understanding of the DR/Performance experience within the TV market.
- Media agency experience of 1-2 years
- The ability to build strong relationships with media owners as well as clients
- Knowledge of tools such as TGI, DS Media suite of tools, CARIA, Ad Dynamic etc
- Experience across UK clients
- Understanding of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You are passionate about the UK av marketplace and stay on top of industry trends
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox