East London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + OTE
DUTCH -AE -B_1573576073
8 months ago
This is the leading tech disrupter in the file sharing & content management space finishing on top in all technology reports and they're looking to continue their global expansion.
Their technology can be used by any department within any company with a whole host of uses including marketing asset management, marketing campaign management, marketing collaboration, file sharing, app development, mobility, document security, content management to name a few.
The plan is to continue to grow across EMEA, to develop their tech and continue their strategy of internal promotions and the role as Business Development Manager will be integral to this growth.
The role as Dutch Business Development Manager is focused on delivering revenue approx. 500-600k from new and existing business in the BENELUX region.
- Full sales-cycle role from initial discovery, pitching, contract generation and closing
- Building long term relationships and become their trusted advisor in this field, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Pitch to c'level teams across medium to enterprise sized companies
- Utilise and keep Salesforce updated
- Manage opportunities and to meet monthly and annual targets
- Native Dutch speaker
- Successful experience selling and closing (quota carrying) deals for SaaS technology company
- Experience at cold calling, handling objections, getting round gate keepers and pitching to decision makers and F2F pitching
- Ideally use to using Salesforce
- High levels of drive and persistence
- Degree level educated
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.