City of London
2 months ago
- Award winning innovative agency designed to deliver true integration.
- A global network part of the WPP group.
- Their founding client is a lead automotive name who are responsible for 90% of the communication budget.
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new Ad Groups and Campaigns, Writing new Ad Copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation
- Opportunity analysis - identifying restrictions on existing activity.
- Look after Tracking and Reporting, ensuring on-site Tracking and Bid Management tech solutions are working well.
- Supporting the Paid Search Director in the management of the other 20 European markets for FoE
- Take ownership of advanced AdWords products and optimisation techniques, such as Modifiers (Location, Behaviour, Device), Ad Extensions, New Products, Betas
- 1 year hands on experience in Paid Search, ideally in an agency role
- Solid experience in using bid management platforms (DoubleClick, Kenshoo, IgnitionOne etc.) and web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Proficiency in MS Office - especially in Excel and Power Point
- A solid understanding of the integrated Digital mix such as Display, SEO, Social and their benefits to PPC
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Performance
0203 728 2977 | 07701 305 156
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.