£30000 - £35000 per annum
7 days ago
One of the world's biggest & best Media Agencies! A thriving international media network with employees in over 100 offices across 67 countries.
Their people and approach are a winning combination evident in multiple new business wins and consolidations in 2018 across various sectors including Travel, Entertainment, FMCG & Online Gaming.
Forward-thinking and creative work with clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Agency Network of the Year and Best Company to work for. They also hold the IPA Platinum CIPD Award for outstanding Learning and Development, reflective of the fact of the fact that on the agency has achieved IPA Gold Accreditation for the last four years.
They pride themselves on having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
- They are looking for someone who can help support the end-to-end process - working with creative, account management and digital design specialist teams to deliver high-quality work on a multitude of projects.
- You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional level of client service and agency management.
- You will also be required to fully interrogate client briefs and develop DCO proposals, project plans and commercials based on suppliers or in-house teams.
- Documenting and helping to standardize best practice, tools and learnings.
Their ideal candidate has digital experience, in DCO or programmatic, is highly organized, a quick learner and is excited to work with top brands. This is an amazing opportunity to work within a small team and make a big impact.
- Digital knowledge and experience, specifically around digital/programmatic media planning and ad ops processes
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team - being enthusiastic and willing to learn alongside the team is vital
- Experience in a client facing role
- Ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail whilst managing multiple projects simultaneously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment - Global digital recruitment specialists
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox