City of London
£90,000 - £140,000 per annum + + commission
9 months ago
This digital business has created a truly unique digital marketplace for creatives to be able to access commercial music to use on their video content across social channels such as YouTube without losing their advertising revenue due to licensing.
Their is no other business which is able to offer the access to commercial music. With the founders background in the music industry they are already working with major record labels and rights holders.
With the product refined and ready to go they are now looking for someone to join the business and help transform the company into a digital ecommerce leader. Think a Spotify for social creative influences to access commercial licensed music!
- The founders are looking for someone who can both drive commercial strategy and revenue whilst managing Product, Engineering and Marketing. All teams have a direct line into their role who in turn reports into the two founders.
- The aim of this hire is to help move the business to a music ecommerce business. They pitch themselves as Spotify for Creatives!
- Driving agenda for web site optimisation, mobile, technical and aesthetic, navigation, performance and functionality in accordance with strategy to positively impact ecommerce efforts.
- Own, deliver and achieve a set of business growth plans through ecommerce via, strategy planning, managing the work-flows of all key departments to affect sales and results.
- SaaS sales experience
- A background focused on driving ecommerce
- Experience working with product, engineering and marketing to drive efficiency's
- An understanding of the mobile and app industry
- Experience in the infleuncer and social industry. Ideally a background working across YouTube.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager: Sales Division
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.