£60000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
9 months ago
E-Commerce Manager - Marketing/Digital Agency - £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Sphere Digital is proud to be partnered with the world's largest network of agencies in the recruitment of an Ecommerce Manager working within their largest brands to support their eCommerce growth over the past 12 months. This role works 'horizontally' across multiple business groups - inspiring and supporting multiple teams in eCommerce work for existing clients and having involvement in winning new clients.
The role is ideal for someone looking to help shape a growth area. As well as eCommerce, your background may include related areas such as search (PPC / SEO), programmatic display, content, consulting, manufacturing brands, and/or retailer clients. You do not need expertise in all areas but will need to develop relevant skills and knowledge to be effective in the role.
- Supporting or delivering revenue growth working with multiple client teams.
- Delivering and enhancing new propositions in paid media; content & brand stores; tools & analytics; and strategy & consulting.
- Educating & inspiring internal teams, clients, and the wider market with learning's, case studies, and new opportunities.
- Be passionate about eCommerce and be willing to take ownership to organise and deliver opportunities.
- A relevant background with a strong desire to learn, developing more skills and knowledge.
- Ability to build strong relationships inside the team, partners, and clients.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.