City of London, London
Up to £110000 per annum
7 months ago
I am currently looking for an Ecommerce Director to join a huge international agency based in central London. They are passionate about hiring the best talent in the market to drive and deliver winning results to their globally recognised clients. This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with over 10 years Ecommerce experience to lead and develop the areas of ecommerce.
- You will be a key member of the Central eCommerce Strategy and consulting team across all eCommerce current and potential new clients.
- You will have the flexibility to roll out the eCommerce approach to other growth eCommerce markets based on successful proof of concept through development of processes and approaches, methodology covering the consulting space.
- Collate and prioritise client needs & requirements (direct and from agencies)
- Review & identify industry and category trends across all client needs.
- Demonstrate thought leadership with clients by developing and presenting client industry/market research findings, eCommerce search trends, eCommerce growth areas.
- Develop go to market strategy from eCommerce for core industries and markets in EMEA
- 10+ years working on marketing strategy; 5+ years with eCommerce
- Confident presenter and in front of clients
- Ability to clarify client challenges and identify relevant market trends
- A knowledge of key data-driven marketing technologies, and how these facilitate client solutions
- Ability to help close new pieces of business
- MBA preferable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.