City of London, London
£24,000 - £28,000 per annum
5 months ago
I am currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Executive to join a fashion ecommerce brand based in London. You will be an integral role within the team, focusing on the site content, seo, customer journeys, day to day trading performance and delivering excellent customer experience.
- Responsible for overall site merchandising, including both optimising landing pages and briefings with the graphics team.
- Site content, customer journey analysis and day to day trading performance.
- Ownership of product uploads and product launches.
- Manage and update a rang of content types.
- Work with various teams including brand marketing, performance marketing, buying, merchandising etc.
- Help deliver KPI's including conversion rate, SEO rankings, average order value and customer lifestyle value.
- Experience managing Shopify or other CMS
- An Understanding and interest in ecommerce tools including Google Analytics.
- An eye for design
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an Ecommerce Executive or Trading role.
- A strong mix of analytical, commercial focus and communications teams
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
0203 869 2032 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.