City of London
£30,000 - £45,000 per annum + Full benefits
7 months ago
6 month FTC
An independent marketing agency with global reach and a trophy cabinet full of industry awards are looking for an Editor, who has a passion for technology! Their clients are generally large corporations and ambitious tech startups. This agency provided it's clients with structured campaigns that are creative, dynamic and are measured relentlessly.
The brand specialises in supporting its clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. These services are based on deep expertise, and proven methodologies, and they are enabled by unique tools and systems.
This brand are looking for a talented editor to join their team and work on a number of super exciting B2B tech and financial services clients on a wide variety of projects. These projects will include integrated marketing campaigns, website redesigns, blog and customer reference programs, insights reports, and thought leadership content. Proof reading is a huge part of this role, so attention to detail is paramount.
The editor's primary focus will be to make sure all this content tells a brilliant story and is polished in alignment with our clients' style guides. This Editor role will report to the Director of Content Strategy and will work with wider teams such as writers, designers, content strategists, project managers, and account managers to advocate for high-quality content and bring about successful results.
The ideal Editor will be extremely organized, and motivated and meticulous about language. You will want to have a lasting impact not only on this brands clients' content but also on the shape of editorial at the agency, this tight-knit team might be for you.
As editor you will have the following responsibilities
- Provide copy editing, substantive editing, and proofreading services across a wide range of deliverables and content types
- Stay informed on trends and best practices for customer reference content, social media, ad copy, lead nurture content, and thought leadership.
- Advocate for high-quality content and storytelling within the organization
- Develop an understanding of not only the products and offerings of key clients, but also what differentiates them
- Own editorial process improvements for the department-proactively identifying, implementing, and communicating changes to impacted teams
- Oversee and implement refinements to our editorial systems/tools
- Collaborate with account and project managers to understand client needs and preferences
- Maintain client style guides and documentation
- 3-5 years' experience editing in a professional setting
- Ability to manage and effectively prioritize workload, often with tight deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for technology, and ideally having worked for a tech brand, or B2B business
- Experience working with brand/house editorial style guidelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Excel
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and manage various projects across multiple work streams
- Ideally Agency and/or marketing experience
- Familiarity with house style guides for major technology brands
- Experience working with complex, B2B, and/or technology clients
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Business Manager
0203 763 9752 | 07801 557 582
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.