City of London
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + 10% bonus
8 months ago
This role sits within the Content Development team where you will manage the delivery of a portfolio of standardization projects that provide tailored solutions for clients in a diverse range of sectors.
- Managing the drafting, development and publication of national standards and client-sponsored standards.
- Managing client-sponsored standardisation services such as standards mapping and scoping exercises
- Deliver multiple projects to demonstrate strong editorial and rewriting skills.
- Analyse technical content and research findings.
- Manage publication production process and managing client relationships, internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage complex standardization projects.
- Agree project scope and schedule with clients
- Review, edit and proofread draft client-sponsored standards.
- Draft and edit standardization services documents, such as domain research, workshops and standards mapping.
- Extensive experience of technical editing and rewriting
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Excellent communications skills, must have experience working with external stakeholders
- Qualification of a degree.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.