Effectiveness Senior Business Director/Deputy Head - Multi-award-winning Media Agency - London - £85,000
Great opportunity to help lead an award-winning effectiveness department, working with some of the most well-known and successful brands within the UK.
Join an agency who have media creativity at the heart of everything they do, with analytics and insight being at the heart of this!
Support the Head of Effectiveness and help establish trust and leadership in Effectiveness with clients and the wider agency!
As the Effectiveness Senior Business Director/Deputy Head, your responsibilities will include:
• Advising and helping identify the right KPIs and measurement frameworks to help measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
• Develop holistic or campaign specific measurement and evaluation frameworks
• Coordinate the interpretation and recommendations from measurement and ensure its usage
• Conduct evaluation and effectiveness training and workshops
• Lead on new business pitches
• Line manage junior members within the effectiveness team
• Established experience in advertising communications research, effectiveness, or insight
• Working experience of data planning i.e. correlation analysis, testing frameworks and hypothesis creation
• Experience of constructing evaluation frameworks in line with specific clients’ needs
• Line management experience, and leadership/collaboration within wider teams
• Excellent presentation skills
You can apply for this role of Effectiveness Senior Business Director/Deputy Head now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – Research & Insights
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law