8 months ago
As part of a leading Media Owner in the UK, you will have the opportunity to take control of the company email marketing function. The position will be based in Central London and you will be a part of a dynamic, flexible and modern working environment, complete with excellent benefits and a fantastic team culture!
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for devising the email marketing strategy and be seen as the email expert for the company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Devise email marketing strategy, including eCRM journey strategy and segmentation
- Reporting on channel performance and insights
- Creating and owning a testing plan and email marketing activity calendar
- Be seen as the email expert in the business, working cross-functionally
- Line-management of email executive
- Strong email marketing experience running marketing campaigns
- Proven experience and working knowledge of best practice for email template creation
- Proven experience in creation and management of email database, customer segmentation and life-cycle
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Experience of working with an ESP account manager to drive innovation
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.