City of London, London
20 days ago
EMEA Client Service Account Manager- Global Network Agency- London
This agency is an award-winning global media agency that prides itself in helping clients achieve disproportionate growth. The leadership team is very supportive and encouraging. They give opportunities where necessary as they want each member of the team to take on new challenges and progress their skills. They also provide everyone with goals for 3, 6 and 12 months showing they are dedicated to ensuring each member of the team with a clear progression map. They prioritise their employees by providing them with continuous training and development on the job They represent some of the biggest brand across the UK and they are looking for a digital manager to join them.
- Work with a prestigious tech client that is at the forefront of their industry.
- Newly formed team so opportunity to shape best practice
- Great team culture - a friendly tightknit team that welcomes everyone and is very supportive
- Supportive and encouraging leadership team that puts the team's development first
As the EMEA Client Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading day-to day client contact and comfortable building a strong relationship and trust with the client
- Interrogating client briefs and working closely with planning team to structure effective responses with EMEA markets
- Focus on market compliance, regional integration and governance and deliverables
- Coordinate local markets competitive reports
- Writing PCA and interpreting and reporting data ensuring KPIs are met
- Have media agency experience managing and coordinating different EMEA markets
- Ability to take ownership of client accounts and create strong client relationships
- Ability to manage and balance many projects across regional and local clients.
- You a passionate about digital media and stay on top of industry trends
- Must be able to work in an ever changing, dynamic environment with a passionate and agile mindset.
- Strong communicator and presenter that can simplify the digital world to client
- Ability to prioritize workload and be organized with a strong attention to detail
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox