City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum + OTE
OT - 8751 - SM - SDR_1607334761
4 months ago
EMEA Senior Manager, Sales Development - B2B Marketing Tech
Up to £90k base + OTE
This tech is booming at the moment!
Enterprise clients use it to engage customers, understand their needs and connect on scale via the means of webinars.
In this current climate this one of if not the best ways to generate high quality demand with plenty of data on hand.
This solution mergers the benefits of F2F events and ABM B2B marketing tools by creating high engagement with clients/prospects as well as loads of analytics of their needs and wants.
Don't think of this as a webinar solution but as a B2B marketing technology, if you can see which webinars a client is interested in, their engagement with it and their feedback you can better engage them in a softer sell that works better.
Imagine engaging 1000s of prospect at a time with the same engagement of a F2F meeting at an event.
- The SDR team are hitting target but there's much more room for overachieving
- Loads of growth not just as a company but you'll also grow your team from 13 to 20
- Great leadership
- It's a technology companies need right now
- Better than their nearest competitors (no one does quite like what they do)
This is BDR/SDR management role, it's both the day-to-day management of the lead generation team and thinking long term strategy about continuous improvement.
You'll be focusing on EMEA therefore looking after multiple language speakers.
- Managing a team of 11+ SDRs and grow the team to 20
- Nurturing their talent as the focus is to move them up to AEs
- Training and development - they're pitching to enterprise companies so will need help
- Implement and innovate new sales strategies that will increase performance
- Day to day sales management and motivation
- Utilise data to help mentor the SDRs
- Working closely with the other teams including sales, marketing and operation
- At least 5 years SaaS sales experience with 2 of those years managing a team of SDRs, ideally more like 3-5 years SDR management
- Managed a team of over 6 and have plenty of experience hiring multiple SDRs
- You must be adept with sales data and know how you can use this to improve the performance of the SDR team
- Experience working closely with marketing, sales and operations teams internally
- Proven driven
- Great longevity in roles
- You've hit your SDR team target
- You've worked as an SDR manager at a US based organisation, ideally 500+ person in size
- Great written and verbal English
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.