£35000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
EMESA Senior Marketing and Communications Specialist - Consultancy - London - Up to £46k
The company is market leader consultancy, providing solutions to organisations through management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. The management are very open to trying and testing new things, it's a great opportunity to bring new ideas to the table within such a well-known company.
- One of the top 3 Management Consultancies globally
- Offices in London and Berlin, with another opening in Dubai
- Hybrid working
As the Senior Marketing and Communications Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, Drive, coordinate, and executive marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Drive social media strategy and execution for the region.
- Analyse relevant metrics to measure the impact of communications activities and amend strategies based on learning's and patterns.
- Present a good understanding of how a corporate company works, within Tech and Digital
- Experience with a start up, agencies or consultancies
- Experience with Saas is preferred
- Being a good communicator and writer
- Strong Marketing comms and content management
- Previous experience working within B2B Marketing
You can apply for this role of EMESA Senior Marketing and Communications Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.