City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + OTE
13 days ago
S9N - 191883 - ENT_1637253542
Enterprise Account Exec (Sales) - AI Content, Influencer & UGC Marketing Tech
Up to £110k base + over double OTE
This company are in a very strong position as they've recently acquired a market leading product to add to their already strong tech stack.
Their products are in demand as organisations are figuring out how they can keep audiences engaged and to get a leg up on their competitors.
The full products you will be selling are enterprise AI user generated content marketing, insights, dynamic creative, personalised content and brand affinity marketing.
They already have great case studies such as Unilever and Adidas onboard with a strong pipeline in place.
Whilst small in the UK they have a global presence and resources in place.
* Great earning potential with large deals and a great comp plan
* Loads of Independence & flexibility in the role, they'll trust you're doing the job well
* New and existing business role
* You'll have a large number clients (UK, EMEA & APAC) you can go after
- Enterprise new & exiting business role, you will be tasked with developing your own pipeline, pitching to new clients managing the sales process over the line
- Managing deals 50k to 500k in size
- You will also look after the commercial side of existing business - renewals and upselling
- Generating new leads and working on incoming leads
- Selling to a global marketing - EMEA & APAC
- Work closely with tech partners, marketing opps and the outsourced lead gen
- Put together POC and using a consultative sales models really get under the skin of the client to calculate the ROI they can deliver
- Be the face of the company at events and be a thought leader in the space
- 7 years sales experience in the UK SaaS space with at least 3 year selling a marketing technology similar to these guys
- Have your own revenue target (at least 700k P/A) for which you are closing your own SaaS deals of a size at least 50k but more likely 100k+
- If you've regularly closed 400k+ deals even better!
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success, at least 2/3 years in each company
- Have regularly hit your annual quota
- Have experience at handling online demos, F2F client meetings and putting briefs together
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling
- Ideally have contacts within enterprise retail and ecommerce marketing departments
- Process and metrics driven
- Happy to sell across EMEA & APAC
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox