City of London, London
ZS - 8288 - EAE_1609866221
7 months ago
Enterprise Account Executive (Sales) - SaaS Marketing Tech - CX/Loyalty/Support/Product Response
Salary is flexible for the right person + OTE
It's very much a needed tech (especially during Covid) as it consolidates all product knowledge into one place which means customers get their questions answered quicker offering a better experience.
Its a tech vital for enterprise organisations.
They're established abroad and have recently moved into the UK with funding focused on making the UK a massive success.
- Start up company who are growing fast!
- Great earning potential
- It's a tech that companies need especially right now
- Innovative product, highly rated by 3rd parties
- Backed by the best VCs, they have plenty of funding to back their growth plans
- New business, greenfield sales role - this means selling a completely new product to a market ripe for it but requires plenty of consultative selling and educating them on the tech
- Manage a sales process that can be up to a year long and looking to bring that down closer to 6-9 months
- 360 role generating business yourself from a set number of bluechip clients
- Manage large complex deal, at least six figures in size
- Work closely with marketing team who will help generate interest for you
- Work closely with the pre-sales team
- Total control of your pipeline, do you know what is coming in and when
- Be data and process led
- Put together POC and using a consultative sales models really get under the skin of the client to calculate the ROI they can deliver
- 4 to 8 years SaaS sales experience selling into the UK
- Have your own revenue target (at least 700k P/A) for which you are closing your own SaaS deals in the range of 80-500k+
- Ideally have sold to marketers
- Experience selling to bluechip multinational companies who sell B2B
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success
- You utilise a strong sales methodology
- Have experience at handling F2F & video client meetings + putting briefs together
- Happy to generate leads from scratch
- Process and metrics driven
- Great command of the English language
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.