£60000 - £75000 per annum + Double OTE Uncapped
12 days ago
My client is a market leading talent software based in London, that helps companies find and hire great people. With over 20,000 happy clients around the world, they provide global companies with more ways to find more qualified candidates and help them work together to identify and hire the best. With $100 million in funding and 400 employees worldwide, my client is looking for Enterprise Account Executive with experience selling £50k+ contracts into clients with over 200 + employee's.
If this London based Enterprise Account Executive role sounds like the right fit for you, don't hesitate to apply now!
As a Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Respond to Inbound Lead Requests (qualified by SDR team) within territory
- Your focus is acquiring new business, and selling to companies with more than 200 employees
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts for prospecting and new pipeline generation
- Run full new business sales cycle - discovery, demoing the product via screen share (and on occasion in person), selling to multiple stakeholders, closing new business, handing off at implementation
- Work with Technical Services Team to identify and scope custom integrations and implementation plans
- Negotiate commercial terms and spearhead the legal and procurement process
- Work with internal resources to create customer facing presentations, proposals and RFPs
- Maintain an accurate pipeline in Salesforce for company-wide forecasting
- Build and maintain active referral network
- SaaS/technology with a demonstrated track record of successfully selling into a competitive market, consistently meeting and exceeding your quota
- You're helpful - you listen to your clients, understand their challenges, and have the technical and business acumen to communicate and present value-based solutions based on their requirements
- Proven ability to manage and execute end to end complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders and high contract values at large organizations
- Previous experience gathering requirements for Professional Service engagements
- Can motivate urgency in the customer to reduce the time-to-sale
You can apply for this Enterprise Account Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox