City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Double OTE
9 months ago
Currently working with a London based leading SaaS company with a global footprint. Offering cloud-based, cross-platform, web and mobile applications. Making it possible for people and companies to connect and engage with their workplace, colleagues, customers and products anywhere and anytime.
Their remote access tool has been rated #1 and empowers teams to stay productive from anywhere with a simple and intuitive interface.
And now they are looking for a Enterprise Account Executive to join their team!
Role and Responsibility:
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will play an instrumental role in the team, by selling my clients industry-leading remote access software into the UKs largest companies.
- Identify and develop new opportunities with a strong emphasis on negotiation and closing sales
- Develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to maximise both client retention and expansion of accounts
- Navigate organisations to engage with multiple decision makers and influencers within IT departments to ensure relationships with key stakeholders are developed and maintained
- Leverage the sales process and account management standards, develop and document territory and account plans to maximise results in each period
- Ensure you're delivering a superior customer experience to all clients/prospects
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience, closing complex deals
- Experience selling into IT Departments, think CTO, CIO and IT Directors
- Strong technical and business aptitude and interest. Conversant with the latest technologies' trends and issues
- Must have UK market experience
You can apply for this Enterprise Account Executive role by sending your CV or calling now!
Alex Rose - Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.