West End, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum + OTE
about 1 year ago
Enterprise Account Executive - AI Marketing Tech - £80000-100000 base + £160000-200000 OTE
These guys are growing fast! Their AI marketing tech has hit the UK market and has taken the interest of bluechip retailers especially as it's been such a hit in the states.
They're a start up in the UK but with the resources of a much larger company.
Fundamentally the platform helps retailers better engage their customers over email, social ect.
The opportunity here is for you to earn a lot of cash with a greenfield product and help shape the UK growth.
This is a senior sales role - as an individual contributor you will be tasked with breaking into enterprise retail clients working alongside the inside sales & marketing teams you will attend the pitches looking to consultatively sell, discuss marketing strategy and close six figure deals.
- A hunter new business role pitching deals with the size 100k-2m pitching to CMOs (heads of mobile ect) of blue chip brands and retailers
- Create, manage and support sales proposals including RFPs & RFIs, providing assistance where needed and working closely with the pre-sales and technical teams
- Work closely with the inside sales team, providing support and mentoring where necessary
- Developing and building relationships with clients, drawing in support of key stakeholders to help close the sale
- Persistence and drive to smash a 1m+ target
- Attend events and keep you updated on digital marketing trends, you will be the initial point of contact and so being as visible as often will be important
- At least 5 years sales experience with 2 years in the SaaS enterprise marketing technology space, ideally multi channel marketing
- Experience selling a digital marketing technology to tier one retailers/ecommerce CMOs, heads of ecommerce, head of mobile heads of marketing ect
- Regular experience closing 100k+ deals with some exposure to closing 500k+ deals
- Must have a proven track record of overachieving a personal revenue target in excess of 800k ideally $1m
- A good understanding of digital marketing space
- History of closing deals with retailers, ecommerce, gaming, media and travel companies and experience selling to CMOs is a must
- Experience selling into the UK market a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.