City of London, London
£80000 - £110000 per annum
9 months ago
This is an opportunity to join an International SaaS start up with explosive growth in the legal tech space in the world. This business is well funded, structured and well connected with great partnerships in place, alongside some of the greatest minds in this space to drive a huge scale-up.
Having unprecedented growth over the past 12 months and securing a large, recent funding round their proprietary software is vastly improving the efficiency of legal functions of global organisations.
They already work with some of the best businesses in London and globally. As well as their London office, they also have a physical presence across the US and Asia. They have some aggressive growth targets over the next 12 months, so joining at this stage will provide you with a huge progression opportunity.
You will be working with the VP of sales to help propel the business to leading contract management for General Counsels.
Based in the London office, you will be backed by a strong sales and marketing strategy and working in a high energy, collaborative and innovative environment.
The culture is a major focus for the business, and this is apparent as they operate as one team whilst offering real autonomy. You will also have a great base salary with a highly competitive commission structure to reward you during this journey.
- Consistently reaching monthly and Quarterly sales targets.
- Undertaking training to understand the company product and vision to be able to passionately articulate to customers.
- Strategically target New businesses and accounts by researching markets and identifying trends.
- Tight forecasts that align to monthly and quarterly targets.
- Complete the tasks for a cross-functional role, including; Training for building product knowledge, responding to client requests and keeping an updated Salesforce of sales activities.
Your acquired experience:
- 5+ years of sales experience with targets hit consistently.
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience (Technical desirable)
- Hit over £1m ARR over two years.
- Have worked in an agile and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Be competent in office and Sales management software.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.