8 months ago
A patented AI tool that helps retailers uncover and fix the costliest execution problems in stores. Store managers use the technology to fix issues like products left in the stock room, promotions incorrectly applied, out-of-stocks, and others that prevent sales and damage customer experience.
- Drive new business opportunities from product demonstration, to close, to implementation.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets with your vertical or territory.
- Precisely articulate the CB4 value proposition.
- Understand and explore current customer solutions.
- Deliver excellent product demonstrations.
- Work with internal counterparts to communicate customer requirements and timing.
- Adhere to sales methodology and participate in its refinement.
- 3+ years enterprise software sales experience. SaaS preferred.
- Consistent over-achievement of revenue goals.
- Experience negotiating and closing new business.
- Recent experience demonstrating software platforms.
- Experiences communicating with and presenting to senior leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus.
- Must be results oriented and consistently demonstrate integrity.
- Experience working at a venture backed start-up.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.