€200k total package
7 months ago
Enterprise Account Executive, SaaS, Berlin
This company is marketing automation cloud platform that empowers marketers to build better relationships with their customers with push, email, in-app, browser notification, social ect — with an intelligent delivery of campaigns that are unique to each individual. They’re a leader in mobile engagement and work with some of the largest B2C businesses globally.
As a Enterprise Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new revenue-generating partnerships with leading consumer and tech businesses in the EMEA region (main focus is Dach market)
- Overseeing the whole sales cycle/end to end sales, including new client acquisition, negotiating agreements and closing deals
- Also pitching and proposing the benefits of the company’s innovative solutions to potential partners
- Identifying and developing long-term relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Working closely with the internal SDR team, mapping out areas to target and businesses to approach
- You speak German on a native level/fluently
- You have proven success in sales, ideally in SaaS sales or API sales
- You have experience selling in the Tech (MarTech/AdTech) industry
- You have strong experience developing revenue-generating partnerships
- You have worked on large, complex deals over 100k
- You have a hunter mentality and have a proven track record of over-achievement/ being a top closer
You can apply for this role of Business Development Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 07395 261669
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.