4 months ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a global technology company, who have experienced massive growth in recent years and have now raised a total of $185 million in funding! Their sales enablement platform helps clients to prepare sellers, engage buyers, and optimize performance.
They have a massive international outreach, with offices worldwide including in cities such as Chicago, London and San Francisco. Their main client base consists of global companies such as Coca-Cola, Merck and BNP Paribas.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them in their Munich office as an Enterprise Account Executive!
As an Enterprise Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the whole sales cycle, including negotiating agreements and closing deals
- Acquiring new customers and growing their existing client base in the DACH region
- Working with large Enterprises (7,500+ employees) in the DACH region
- Pitching and proposing the benefits of the company’s innovative solutions to potential partners
- Establishing long-term relationships and building up a network with C-level decision makers
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Solution Selling
- Knowledge of SaaS software is beneficial
- You have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding personal sales goals and have a hunter mentality
- You have strong experience communicating with senior-level decision-makers in Sales and Marketing
You can apply for this role of Enterprise Account Executive by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.