€200,000 total package
21 days ago
This company is a leading digital experience and analytics platform. Their platform tracks and visualizes billions of digital behaviors, delivering intelligent recommendations that everyone can use to grow revenue, increase loyalty and fuel innovation.
As a Enterprise Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new revenue-generating partnerships with enterprise clients across the Netherlands and wider Benelux region
- Overseeing the whole sales cycle/end to end sales, including new client acquisition, negotiating agreements and closing deals
- Also pitching and proposing the benefits of the company’s innovative solutions to potential partners
- Identifying and developing long-term relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Working with a best in class SDR team, advising them which verticals you want them to target
- You’re a Dutch native or are fluent in Dutch (C2) You have proven success in sales, ideally in SaaS sales or API sales
- You have experience selling SaaS products
- You have strong experience developing revenue-generating partnerships
- You have a hunter mentality and have a proven track record of over-achievement/ being a top closer
- You have relevant experience establishing relationships with key decision makers and can work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
You can apply for this role of Business Development Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 07395 261669
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox