City of London, London
£65000 - £90000 per annum + OTE
29 days ago
They are a start-up within a large well known organization who bought them as they were a client but absolutely loved the solution.
It's a next generation SEO & content marketing tech, going many steps further than existing technologies in helping brands see recommended actions to help drive more customers to their site and increase conversions.
They've started to expand rapidly in the UK and are the next big thing in EMEA for SEO/content, soon to be the biggest player.
What makes them special is their AMAZING customer service, they even have a 18s response rate (24hr) to online queries.
- They've got an exceptional glass door
- 400+ people globally with plenty of funding for marketing and other services
- Even though they haven't been in the UK long they already have enterprise clients onboard
- All year-round training and support
- Great benefits
It's an enterprise sales role, that means you should be using a consultative "champion" sales methodology, selling to multiple stakeholders and challenging existing preconceptions.
- It's a hunter role so whilst they have SDR and marketing support they will expect you to own your pipeline and be finding some of your own leads
- Create, manage and support sales proposals including RFPs & RFIs, providing assistance where needed and working closely with the pre-sales and technical teams
- Win new business and upsell into some existing clients
- Sell across verticals
- Work in a fast paced start up (although they sit in a larger company)
- Get granular - you'll be selling to marketers who will want discuss minute technical details
- Close a wide range of deals from £20k up to £2m, obviously ranging is length
- At least 2 years in a closing sales role selling a SaaS marketing technology to marketing teams
- You're a new business hunter, creating your own pipeline from scratch and taking that deal all the way to signature
- A total of 4 years sales experience, so that could be a couple of year in an inside sales roles at a SaaS company then a couple of year closing in marketing tech
- Must have hit your own revenue target of at least 500k P/A
- Dealt with deals 20k+ with experience closing some deals 50-100k+
- A team player, it's a hunter role but they've got a great team culture and want people to add to the fun and friendly atmosphere
- Consultative and not overly aggressive in your sales approach
- Degree educated
- Experience selling a lot into UK brands
- Ideally knowledge and interest in SEO and content marketing
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox