City of London, London
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + + OTE
6 months ago
Transforming the way business drives revenue and customer engagement through data rich digital experiences. Their live always-on and personalised webinar content & virtual event experiences engage audiences across the world with global organisations buying in now more than ever!
As an Enterprise Account Manager you will be responsible for managing, renewing and upselling current customers to monthly and quarterly targets. You will be familiar with Software as a Service (SaaS) and be experienced selling business to business.
- Meeting and exceeding quota through renewing and upselling new customers
- Managing approximately 15 - 20 enterprise customers across a range of industries/sectors throughout EMEA.
- Attending face to face meetings as required (when possible)
- Maintaining the CRM database and accurately forecasting to the business
- Minimum 4 years account management in a SaaS platform (A must have)
- Enterprise experience essential
- A confident negotiator with commercial acumen
- Be able to evidence ownership, organisation and drive
- Understand how-to build credibility and trust with customers and forge great relationships
- Experience selling to Marketing DMU a major plus
We offer an attractive benefits package (including private health-care and stock options) and new hires will undertake on-boarding at our head-quarters in San Francisco. The EMEA Head Office is located in Kings-Cross, Central London.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.