£70000 - £80000 per annum + Plus 35% Bonus and Stock Options
EAM - EME_1647522737
2 months ago
Enterprise Account Manager - Mobile Learning Platform
£70-80k plus 35% bonus
Central London/Hybrid Working
My client are a mobile-based training platform for the deskless workforce across 60 countries globally. They have grown incredibly fast due to the quality of their platform and ability to provide their platform to multiple sectors, including some big names clients such as Uber and Deloitte!
They were founded in 2016 and have just taken Series B funding for $20m which will aid their next growth phase and further expansion to their client facing teams here in London and the US!
Working with some of the country's best brands, and with some huge recent funding, they are now looking to expand their Account Management team further.
This role will be responsible for a portfolio of enterprise brands and clients, where you will focus your time on how to grow these accounts in a strategic way with a relationship focused approach.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will:
- Own the end to end relationship with a focused group of EMEA clients, networking extensively and building key stakeholder relationships
- Deliver revenue growth within your set of accounts, meeting ambitious upsell targets whilst effectively negotiating long term high value renewals
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure clients are managed effectively around adoption, ongoing training and support
- Gain a deep understanding of each client's business objectives and review regularly to ensure maximum value is being derived from the platform
- Take a proactive approach to identify new use cases across the wider organisation, find & build relationships with the relevant decision makers and stakeholders
- Proactively analyse client product usage and identify growth opportunities
What You'll Need:
- A positive, collaborative approach to your work and a desire to build strong relationships with colleagues across functions
- A wealth of experience in Account Management for B2B Enterprise SaaS solutions, with a proven track record in meeting expansion and renewals targets for strategic clients
- Proven experience of 'land & expand', where the account started small and you grew it across verticals / markets / use cases
- Excellent networking abilities and proven success in navigating large organisations, with the ability to quickly identify decision makers and the decision-making process for large, global accounts
- Experience with Salesforce
- 25 days of paid leave a year, plus bank holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by £500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- £500 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Enhanced sick pay
- £500 annual personal learning and education budget
- £75 every quarter to spend on socialising with your team
- Monthly company-wide social events
- We take the whole company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0207 131 0208
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.